Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Murder in the library

Yes, another Agatha Christie. I couldn't resist The Body In The Library. And yet again, it was really good. Lots of great characters and twists. Kept me guessing to the end! I also like the covers of these new versions. Nice colours and designs. I know, nothing to do with Agatha Christie, but still pleasant to have on your bookshelf. Don't worry, I am having a break from these novels now. I am re-reading Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani and I am waiting for the new Alice Hoffman "The Story Sisters" (due end of May), the new Stephenie Meyer "The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner" (due 5th June) and Noah's Compass (due in August), the next Anne Tyler. I would happily pre-order all of them, but I am due to move anytime soon and so don't know which delivery address to put down. Wouldn't want them to get lost!!!