Thursday, April 08, 2010

Three days later!

A Murder Is Announced...another Agatha Christie that I couldn't put down. I am on holiday, fortunately, otherwise I don't know how I would survive! It is quite amazing that a book, written in 1950, by a sweet-looking old lady, can scare me so much, that I can't sleep. That was last night! I had to wake my husband because I was scared. Pathetic really. It is just the way it is written...nothing graphic, just all left to you imagination. Not good! Actually, it was a really good read - great, complicated story with loveable characters and of course Miss Jane Marple - and I am looking forward to my next one, which has already educated me....I have never made the connection between the colour blue and cyanide...cyan...obvious now. Anyway, I will let you know how I get on.